Friday, January 27, 2012

Daniel Fast 2012: Day Nineteen


I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. Jeremiah 31:3
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Rock International Tribe

Daniel Fast 2012: Day Nineteen

Dear Familia In Christ,

Here is what I do to love and obey Jesus more:
About the second or third day I was saved as I was sitting before the Lord.  I got a picture of me running towards Jesus.  I was about three years old and still wearing a diaper.  As I ran closer to him the clearer I could see him so eager to embrace me.  When I got to him.  He picked me up and just held me.  That day I learned that my father was eager to embrace me and was even excited about it!
Having said that, this is what I do to love Jesus more.  I run to him.  I get in his presence and just sit quietly and wait.  Wait for what?  To hear the voice of my father.  To hear  his heart beat for me.  So that my heart can beat with the same rhythm his does.  In his presence nothing else matters.  In the secret place it all makes sense.  Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future.  Everything (problems, concerns, doubts and fears) become so small.  I have a notebook with me and I write down what my father speaks to me and about me.  This is what I do hear my father say to me every day. Jeremaih 31:3,  "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."  So I just trust him.  It is comforting to know that I trust and obey the one who’s got my best interest at heart.  What else is there?

Here is what I do to help others love Jesus:
I pray for them.  A lot of the time when I’m running errands.  The Lord will show me things about people so I walk up to them and ask them if I can pray for them.  One time I followed a lady around at Wal-Mart for about an hour.  When our shopping carts passed each other in the aisle I sensed great sorrow.  So I began to ask the Lord about her sorrow.  Long story short, I ended up approaching her and asked her if I could pray for her.  When I finished praying for her.  She showed me a gun she had in her purse.  Her son had been killed just two weeks prior and it was going to be her first Christmas without her son.

Yesterday I was coming out of another store and in the parking lot there was a van with a young lady’s picture that has been missing for six years now.  I began to ask the Lord about that young lady.  As I was getting in my vehicle the owner of the van was getting in her car as well(it was the gal’s aunt.)  She stopped and looked at me.  I knew the Lord wanted me to pray for her.  I asked if the young lady had been found, she said no.  I took her hands and asked her if she wanted a resolution?  She said yes so I prayed for resolution of the case.  She had been mad at God and she reconciled with the Lord.

We love you all,

Manuel & Diane Marquez
(Kansas City, MO)                                                                                        


 follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend 
Rock Tribe- An international spiritual family called to reclaim Christ's kingdom by serving as a catalyst to help revitalize and reform the church, plant new churches, and transform cities for the glory of God.
Rock Tribe Intl
PO Box 472
Ft Collins, CO  80522
   

No comments:

Post a Comment